Padrone Peppers with Jacobsen Pure Flake Sea Salt
This is a Jacobsen Freestyle Recipe - focus on technique on not precise amounts and measurements
Padrone Peppers from the farmers market
High heat oil
Really good olive oil
- Over med-high to high heat, get a cast iron pan ripping hot so that it is starting to smoke.
- Add the padrone peppers to the pan with a touch of high heat oil. Toss to coat, sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt, and then let the peppers sit.
- Allow the peppers to get a lot of color on one side before you toss the pan again.
- Toss the peppers one more time and then transfer to a bowl.
- Drizzle steaming hot peppers with really good olive oil, a twist of lemon, and a sprinkling of Jacobsen Sea Salt.
- Mix well and then transfer to your final serving dish and serve with a lemon wedge.
JACOBSEN PRO TIP: To maximize visual effect - instead of a serving platter, serve these peppers piled high in a hot mini cast iron pan with a trivet. We love and recommend Finex Cast Iron Pans!