COMPANY DESCRIPTIONFounded in 2011 by Ben Jacobsen, Jacobsen Salt Co. has experienced rapid, exponential growth and has since transformed from a local to a national brand. Our mission is grounded in craftsmanship and community, and our vision is to provide every American with the very best elemental cooking ingredients and pantry staples items - from hand-harvested sea salt, to single-origin honey, and all the derivative products in between. Every day our small but talented team strives to craft America's finest elemental cooking ingredients, re-envision classic products and recipes, and create groundbreaking offerings and events that inspire consumers to cook, eat and live well.
Title: Regional Sales Representative, Seattle Metro Area
Main Purpose of Position:
The fundamental purpose for this position is work as a team member with the Channel Managers and the Director of Sales to grow sales and build customer relationships. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Make daily customer visits. Follow-up on customer needs, product placement, and build relationships with Grocery Managers and Store Buyers. Perform relationship building on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback reports to the Channel Managers and Director of Sales regarding customer contacts. Collect and report front-line information on product within stores.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory.
- Represent the company doing in-store demos, trade shows, and industry events.
- Prospect, pitch and open new accounts in coordination with Channel Managers and overall company Sales Strategy.
- Grow sales in the region based on quarterly and annual sales goals by channel.
- Communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Fundamental technical knowledge of CRM.
- Excel spreadsheet/PC/Email basic functions.
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, and payment for products and services.
- Build strong relationships with customers; understanding their business needs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone calls, trade shows, etc.
- Make consistently good scheduling decisions about visiting customers throughout the territory. Make efficient use of time and resources. Must be self-starter and work well independently.
Required Experience and Training:
Two years of sales or customer service experience in the food or grocery industry.
This position is PAID: salaried, health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter explaining why you'd like to represent Jacobsen Salt Co.