Roasted Beet Salad with Burrata and Jacobsen Sea Salt
Earthy beets, silky burrata, spicy and bitter greens, crisp and briny Jacobsen Pure Flake Sea Salt. This salad is incredible.
1 Small bunch golden beets, tops trimmed and rinsed
1 Small bunch red beets, tops trimmed and rinsed
1 Cup Greek (thick) yogurt
2 Bunches arugula
1 Container burrata
Good Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place unpeeled golden and red beets in casserole dish, with a 1/4cup of water, a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook in oven for about 1hr. Let beets cool and then peel.
- In food processor, blend red beets with yogurt, and season with Pure Kosher Sea Salt and lemon to taste
- Take the golden beets and slice them into wedges
- To serve, place a very large dollop(s) of the yogurt/beet mixture on the serving platter and use the back of a spoon to spread in an even layer on the platter.
- Place the golden beets and arugula in a mixing bowl, drizzle with good olive oil, a strong squeeze of citrus, and a generous drizzle of Bee Local honey. Then mix and place on the platter atop the beet-yogurt sauce.
- Then tear the burrata and place evenly in and around the platter.
- Season with Pure Flake Finishing Salt, another drizzle of good olive oil, and serve.