Crisp, fresh and colorful, this salad balances out some of those starchier sides you may pass around the Thanksgiving table this year. We recommend making extra honey mustard dressing to have on hand for when you're feeling fancy.
Makes 4-6 Servings
- 1 cup pecans
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Mustard & Co. Classic Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Jacobsen Co. Raw Wildflower Honey
- 1 head of escarole, leaves separated and torn
- 1 head of radicchio, leaves separated and torn
- ¼ cup thinly sliced chives
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- Jacobsen Tellicherry Peppercorns
Preheat oven to 350°. Toast pecans on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until slightly darkened and fragrant, 6–8 minutes. Let cool; crush or coarsely chop.
Whisk vinegar, mustard, and Raw Honey in a large bowl to combine. Add escarole, radicchio, chives, and half of the pecans. Drizzle with oil, season with Pure Kosher Sea Salt and lots of pepper, and toss to coat. Top salad with remaining pecans.