Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Honey Butter
Jacobsen Salt Co.
Sep 09, 2020
Shop The Recipe
Raw Alfalfa Honey
Pure Flake Sea Salt
Our riff on the classic Jambon Beurre. We take the essentials- ham and baguette- and include a little lick of sweetness to balance the punch of the Dijon mustard. Beret not crucial but highly recommended.
Recipe by Kourtney Paranteau
- 1 large baguette or two small ones
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Jacobsen Co. Raw Alfalfa Honey
- 8 thin slices of comte cheese
- ¼ lb prosciutto or ham
- ⅛ cup cornichons, chopped
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 pinches of Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Flake Salt
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and unsalted butter, set aside
- With a bread knife, slice open your baguette lengthwise, leaving one side still attached- like a book.
- On the top half of your baguette evenly spread Dijon mustard and on the bottom half, do the same with your honey-butter
- Start stacking your sandwich fixings atop the honey butter, starting with the comte, then your prosciutto or ham, cornichons, and finally your radishes.
- Finish with flake salt.