Our famous Ghost Chili Salt adds a potent, pleasant, and lingering heat to brighten fried chicken, a fresh grapefruit and red onion salsa, flank steak, any citrus-based cocktail, or ceviche recipes like this one.
- 1 lb fresh albacore tuna (yellowtail/ahi substitute), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 oz fresh ginger, micro-planed
- 1 tbsp quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp pure kosher salt
- 1 cup black sesame seeds
- 1 cup cashews, roasted and salted
- 2 cloves garlic, micro-planed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Jacobsen Infused Ghost Chili Salt + more to finish
- 1 bunch fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, picked
- Tortilla Chips
Combine fish, lime zest, lime juice, onion, ginger, olive oil, and pure kosher salt. Let the fish marinate in the fridge for 20 - 30 min. Stir occasionally.
Pulse the sesame seeds, cashews, and garlic in a food processor. Puree with oils, garlic, and salt.
Spread the sesame pesto on a serving platter. Top with marinaded fish and then radishes, avocados, and picked cilantro.
Finish with more Jacobsen Infused Ghost Chili salt and serve with tortilla chips.