We recently spent time on Oregon’s North Coast with Rashad Frazier, founder of Camp Yoshi, where he shared some tips, tricks, and a couple of cocktail recipes to make and enjoy shoreside. Prepping a few items beforehand, like fresh squeezing grapefruit or making your own honey simple syrup, will make the cocktails come together quick and easy.
Recipe by: Rashad Frazier, founder of Camp Yoshi
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 oz Madre Mezcal
- 3 oz grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 oz club soda, chilled, to top
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Habanero Salt, to rim glass
- Cilantro sprig, for garnish
- Grapefruit quarter-wheel, for garnish
Wet a rocks glass (or mason jar) with lime and rim half the glass with Jacobsen Salt Co. Habanero Salt. Add the mezcal, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and lime juice into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled. Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice. Top with the club soda. Garnish with grapefruit quarter wheel and cilantro sprig.
Bee Pollen Sidecar
Makes 2 cocktails